Better for All is Hiring
Love sports, music, and the great outdoors? Looking to add cutting edge product to your sales portfolio?
Our Sales Rep uses their understanding and experience in the “disposable drinkware” markets with their knowledge of company products to connect buyers and generate leads and sales.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be a true believer in the environmentally sustainable space.
- Have sales relationships with breweries, stadiums, festivals, distributors, theme parks, resorts and other related venues.
- Develop sales plans with the sales team to collectively sell-through manufacturing capacity of our product line.
- Present our product line to potential customers, respond effectively to customer questions and inquiries.
- Report directly to Sales and Strategic Partnership Lead and meet twice a week for updates and obstacles/needs.
- Present to customers our product line along with similar products as part of an existing portfolio.
- Weekly sales meetings to report on sales progress towards sales monthly goals.
We rely on your experience in:
- At least five years of experience in sales in CPG, restaurant holding companies, consumer foodservice companies, food and beverage or packaging industry.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Motivated and independent self-starter, not afraid to ask questions
- High comfort level in meeting new people and warming leads
Email to set up an introductory interview:
Catherine Kelly, Head of Sales